by Sita Patel,
A brief overview of what Alf Leila Wa Leila in Hurghada, Egypt can offer to holiday-makers looking to stay at this hotel. Alf Leila Wa Leila is one of a kind compared to most of the hotels situated on the Red Sea coast of Hurghada. From the minute you step into the hotel grounds, you feel a sense of authenticity, the way it embraces the typical Arabic look, to the welcoming feeling you get from the workers around the hotel always greeting you with a big smile.
The hotel is located behind Dana Beach Resort, similar to Alf Leila but with its own private beach. Guests from Alf Leila Wa Leila may use the beach, with free shuttle buses running every ten minutes to and from both hotels.
What Can Alf Leila Wa Leila Offer You?
Alf Leila has a lot to offer guests who chose to stay here. There is plenty to do, activities to involve children and even adults, something for everyone to enjoy.
If you’re relaxing by the pool, there are a lot of sports and leisure activities you can get involved with, all run by the hotel’s very own friendly animation team.
This hotel offers the most modern facilities to ensure that you have the most relaxed and hassle-free holiday.
- Reception and lobby, with round the clock service. So, even if you have a problem at 4 a.m., it will most definitely be resolved.
- Several restaurants for you to choose where you wish to dine daily. Every day could be a new dining experience. Also available are a buffet and à la carte service.
- Two bars, one serving non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages from 10 a.m. until 12 p.m. (if you are all-inclusive). Beverages are still available after 12 p.m., but have to be bought.
- A coffee bar serving around the clock coffees, lattes, mochas and flavored teas. If they don’t have your flavor, you can just ask.
- Six swimming pools, two of which are heated during the winter periods. Some pools are also located in the quieter parts of the hotel. If one day you decide to get away from the buzz by the main pools, the quiet spots won’t disappoint. Sunbeds are also available in the quiet areas, all you need is a good book and an ice cold drink.
- Free sunbeds and towels on the beach and around the hotel daily, you can choose to exchange your towels at the end of the day for fresh ones ready for the morning.
- Kid’s Club, Playground and two children’s swimming pools, great fun for children to enjoy. A member of the animation team gathers all the children wishing to take part in the day’s activities, leaving parents to enjoy a nice relaxing day at the poolside.
- 24-hour room service
- Internet; medical; bank; laundry and car rental services are widely available whenever you need around the hotel.
There are a lot of widely available facilities this hotel provides for you, and excellent service comes with it. From getting involved in the activities to just lazing around the pool, this hotel really does live up to its 4-star rating.