From the blissful coastline to the mosques and Istanbul’s bazaar, Turkey is awash with natural beauty, culture and outstanding history that has saw a number of tourists visiting some of its major cities. Turkey is a gateway between the east and the west and is bordered by eight different countries. Its capital city, Istanbul is a mixture of eastern and western cultures with a number of mystical bazaars, mosques, restaurants and bars. While visiting Istanbul and turkey at large, here is a number of beach resorts and villas where you can spend your holiday.
1. Delphin Diva Premiere: Located Just 9 miles from Antalya, this resort offers a wide range of activities such as frolicking, swimming pool that has its own water slide. All these has been designed just for its guests. It also has a bowling alley and a tennis court for the guests who like sporting a lot. Its rooms have private balconies where one can have a view of the ocean. The park is also equipped with a private parking lot where guests can safely park their cars.
2. Barut Lara Resort: This is one of Turkey’s best beach resort which has been showcased in a fantastic setting of ocean view and green gardens. Guests are also accorded a chance to lounge by the the beach, indoor swimming, outdoor pools, have a Turkish bath or visit the spa. It also has a fully equipped gyms room for the active guests who like aerobics.
3. Royal Dragon Hotel: The Chinese-designed and themed resort combines the traditional Chinese special architecture with the modern structures such as the bowling alley, fully equipped fitness room and water slides to achieve the best satisfaction for its guests. Its rooms have private balconies as a choice for those guests who like indoor lounging.
4. Calista Luxury Resort: Resort is located an hour drive from the airport of Antalya. It is an all-inclusive beach resort which offers soccer fields, five tennis courts, a huge spa and 10 golf courses. The resort has a number of restaurants that serve a variety of international delicacies.
5. D-Hotel Maris: This is one of the greatest places in the country to go for snorkeling and scuba diving. It also has a number of pools that are overlooking the beach. It’s situated near a number of hiking and hiking trails which adds more flavor to the visit, especially for the landlubbers. Its guest rooms are air-conditioned and tastefully painted as well as equipped with large safes that can hold laptops. The guests can also access free Wi-Fi anywhere within the resort.
6. Club Belekiz Beach Hotel: At night, this resort assumes a rainbow-like appearance due to its colored lights which are everywhere from the pool to the dance floor. It boasts a peaceful garden atmosphere with rooms that have Mountain View as well as pools. The hotel has a number of restaurants and bars with some of these restaurants serving the buffet-style of meals.
7. Royal Wings Hotel: The Royal Wings Hotel has been set on an 18 acre piece of land and specially designed and landscaped to keep its guests so busy to even have time for going to Antalya town which is just 18 km away. It offers a number of organized activities at daytime accompanied with live bands and shows at night.
8. Gypsophila Holiday Villa: Situated between Side and Alanya, this villa is a collection of about 400 rooms of ancient design. As much as it offers limited activities, it is liked by most people because it has free internet access, a fitness centre and a swimming pool.
Besides the above resorts and villas, Turkey is a big country that is filled with classy resorts and villas almost everywhere you visit. Therefore you should not be worried on where you are going to spend your holidays while in Turkey. Actually, all you need is to visit the town and you will be spoil for choice of thousands of villas and resorts. All you need to visit Turkey is valid copies of Turkish visas that are available in Turkish embassies all over the world.